You may write to us at:
HMRS Museum & Study Centre,
Midland Railway Centre,
Butterley Railway Station,
This is the formal address of the Society, but it should be noted that mail is not delivered to the Centre itself and is only collected infrequently.
You may phone us at 01773 745 959 (only answered when the Museum & Study Centre is open.).
It is preferable to send an email using the forms as detailed below:
- for anything to do with education grants or academic matters - please see the relevant pages;
- for anything related to Area Groups or Stewards please see the relevant pages;
you may use the form below, selecting the most appropriate officer;
- for anything related to products and trading - select the Internet Trading Officer;
- for anything to do with the Journal - select the Journal Editor;
- for queries about Data Protection and Privacy - select Data Manager,
- for anything to do with this website, errors and website administration - select the webmaster;
- for all other society matters - select the Secretary. If any other officer needs to be involved, the query will be forwarded.
Please note that the Society is run by volunteers in their spare time so responses may not always be very rapid.