Membership of the HMRS brings you many benefits, a summary of which is given below. We trust that these will encourage you to join so that we may give you a warm welcome to the UK's leading society in the field. If you need any more information about the Society please get in touch with us either by using the form on our "contact us" page, or, even better, come and talk to some of us at our Museum and Study Centre or at an Area Group meeting or on our exhibition stand.
Membership is open to anyone interested in the aims of the Society. As an educational charity, we particularly encourage membership by students.
Your Entitlements As An HMRS Member
- Access to specialised information from HMRS
- 3 issues of the & 6 issues of our newsletter, "Points", annually
- A warm welcome to any of our
- Members only web site & Forum and e-group on the internet
- Access to our and Catalogue ordering services, at beneficial rates
- Discounts on the HMRS range of Transfers;
- Discounts on the whole range of ;
- The chance to participate in the various other information recording activities that we undertake.
Cost, Joining And Payment Methods
- Full membership costs £28 p.a. and is open to anyone over the age of 18 who shares our aims.
- Join between 01 July and 31 October and the subscription for the current year is £14.
- Join during November and December and get 14 months for the cost of 12.
- Age 65 or over and with 5 years Full HMRS Membership Fees £22
- Member and partner living at same address £35
- Member under 25 and in full time education £12
- Associate member (under 18) £6.
- Members may pay their subscriptions by credit card (without surcharge).
- We operate a Direct Debit scheme for 2nd year and subsequent payments only.
To join, or to renew your membership, please click the "Apply" button below and complete the application form.
As We Are A UK Registered Educational Charity...
If you are a UK tax payer you may increase the value of your membership subscription by signing a Gift Aid Declaration. There is no commitment to a minimum period of membership. Joining the HMRS and giving us a Declaration helps to make a big difference in saving important, and making available for study, archival material that might otherwise be lost forever.
We look forward to welcoming you...