Recording Britain's railways for tomorrow's generations
Are you a Modeller of Railways?
Are you interested in any aspects of Railways?
Do you work on a Preserved Railway?
The HMRS has lots for you…
Find out more here!
Join us to share your knowledge so others can learn something new, and share your problems so someone can help you.
As an educational charity, our meetings are open to the public without charge.
The next one will be held on 3 October 2016 at London, and is entitled
"What happened to the 1939 Pool Wgons Part 2 what happened to them after 1946"
Our current programme may be seen here.
Members' Only web site and Forum
The Members' Forum and web site have now been restored.
Andrew Nummelin, Webmaster, 1st October
Here's our latest title, click on the image or the heading button for full details.
For information on all our titles, please see our books page.
The HMRS has been involved with:
- Exploring Archives; Reading; June 2015
- Exploring the Project Based Economy; Ironbridge; May 2015
- By Air, Sea and Land - Transport and Mobility through the Archives; Belfast; Sept. 2014
- Industrious Fabric of Leeds; Leeds; May 2014
- The Beating Heart of London's Business; London; Apr. 2013
- Archives, Artefacts, Amateurs & Academics; Derby; Apr. 2012
Click the heading button for more information.